FIBER MF is a high-performance basalt fiber that greatly reduces shrinkage and shrinkage cracks in cement-based products and improve properties such as freeze-thaw, fire, impact and abrasion resistance.
Basalt fibers are distributed homogeneously in the mixture to form a three-dimensional micro reinforcement system. Thus, the performance of the cement mortar connecting aggregate granules increases considerably.
• In parking lots, precast and prefabricated elements,
• In sprayed concrete, field concrete, screed concrete,
• In thin floors, entresol, hollow floor and cassette form systems,
• In cement-based mortars for repair, plastering and insulation in concrete roads,
• In non-carrier elements, water tanks, swimming pools and coastal structures,
• Concrete exposed to thermal strains